Our Warehousing Facilities
MNH has one Distribution Center (DC) and two satellite warehouses in Kuwait. The DC extends over 9,000 square meters with 12 docks located on three sides of the warehouse to allow for efficient inbound and outbound activities. Staging areas are also available near the docking areas. Staging areas are used for inbound and outbound activities which are, and not limited to, inbound receiving, quality control, quantity control, sorting, palletizing of merchandise, and verification of goods and distribution lines.
Future extension plans include
the renovation of two of the current satellite warehouses along with the
construction of a third satellite warehouse.
The Distribution Center and its’ satellite warehouses are equipped with a fully automated and monitored temperature control system; Along with chiller and freezer rooms for a variety of food and medicinal products.
Our storage facilities house a large range of dry food items, consumable goods, cosmetic products, pharmaceutical, and electronics; All of which are handled, stored, and prepared with the utmost consideration to quality and efficiency.
The Distribution Center and its’ satellites are supported by a fleet of 45 vehicles ranging from 6 ton, 4 ton, and 1.5 ton load capacities. Our vehicles are temperature controlled and undergo a systematic maintenance and safety check. Our drivers and Labors undergo periodic training in customer service relations and safety procedures.
Our team and processes follow a stringent set of rules, policies and standards guided by Local and International standards such as:
- ISO 9001:2008, Quality Management Systems – Requirements
- HACCP – Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points
- HAZWAP - Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response
- MOH – Kuwait Ministry of Health
- Kuwait Municipality
- WHO GDP – World Health Organization Goods Distribution Practice QAS/04.068/Rev.2
- EU GDP – European Community Goods Distribution Practice 92/25/EEC
- US GMP – Code of Federal Regulations 21 CFR 210/211 and USP 1079
- ICH - International Conference on Harmonization of Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use
“To continue building a reputable organization that values its customers, suppliers, and employees; and provides the market with the highest quality of products & services, resulting in a high degree of customer satisfaction.”
MNH takes the customers’ mission as its own on every project. To that end, we work diligently to constantly seek improved ways to meet customers’ needs, while freeing them to focus on their core missions. As a member of MNH we reach our goals through applying collectively our efforts, expertise and experiences through innovation, teamwork, and trust.
Our Core Values
• We are honest and ethical in everything we do
• We keep our commitments and treat others with mutual respect and trust
• Our employees are our most valuable resource; they make our success possible
• We respect and encourage our employees’ ideas, diversity and cultures
• Our success is measured by the success if our clients
• We are committed to our clients and to setting industry standards for client service and solutions
• We are passionate about solving our clients’ problems and exploring new opportunities with them
• We strive to achieve excellence in all areas of our business-technical, operational, and administrative
• We pride ourselves on bringing outstanding results to everything we do
• We look for creative, new or better ways to provide our expertise in all dimensions of our business
• Creativity, exploration and imagination are key to our approach to our work
• We embrace change, flexibility, and adaptation in a rapidly evolving world
• We strive to anticipate changes in market drivers and to work with our clients and employees to adapt to changes
• We are committed to creating a safe workplace for our employees by preventing injuries to people and damage to facilities, property, equipment, and the environment.
• Living and executing these Core Values every day will result in profitable growth, which drives our business and enables us to invest in and create opportunities for our employees