Responsible for entering and verifying financial information and preparing financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, or other financial activities pertaining to Retail Pharmacy, Treasury & Sister Companies. In addition to resolving any data discrepancy in an efficient and accurate manner in line with Mohamed Naser Al – Hajery & Son’s policies and procedures.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Policies and Procedures:
- Implement the Finance Department’s set policies and procedures and comply with the company’s other policies.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of accounts and preparation of general ledger entries.
- Summarize current financial status of M.N AL Hajery’s Retail Pharmacy, Treasury & Sister Companies sectors by collecting information, in addition to preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information and recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options from documented transactions.
- Identify any data discrepancies and resolve the same in order to eliminate any errors that may occur.
- Calculate the landed cost of each item in order to allow for release of items into the market.
- Cross-check the shipping documents with all items received in order to ensure that all items are in line with the shipping documents.
- Update data, edit current information, or proofread new entries to the database for accuracy.
- Keep records of all aspects through compiling daily reports and preparing consolidated reports to be reviewed by concerned entities.
- Maintain an organized backup database of the recorded entries/ information/ invoices in order to ensure proper document retention.
- Communicate daily sale to direct manager and ensure that the updated prices are accurate and up to date.
- Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years of experience in the same or related field.
- Communication Skills
- Achievement Oriented
- Reliable and Dependable
- Detail Oriented
- Proficiency in English and Arabic languages.